What is Recruitment?
Online Recruitment Process is a very important and necessary function of the HR department of a Company. In the recruitment process, ‘Preparing the Job Description’, vacancy announces, Candidate registration, written test, interview, Screening, Shortlisting, job offer, and appointment process are involved. Talent searching is an art and can be easier if we follow the important necessary process. it is also very important to Introduction and Induction of the New Employee with an existing employee.
Factors That Influence Online Recruitment Process In India
- Nature of business of a company
- Working Culture, and working condition of a company
- Existing Size of the Company
- Salary structure for every profile
- Company growth rate
Now the way to find a new job has changed, a job seeker doesn’t need to go to the office for resume submission. Also hiring is more simple due to these changes. let’s know what is changed in a candidate hiring process.
Online recruitment process in a company
- 1-Company or organization announce for new hiring in different platform according to their comfort or need. website career page, Newspaper, and career portal sites are the best platform for hiring announcements.
- 2- Hiring company ask to register a job seeker on their given websites
- 3-A candidate fill’s the registration form. Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of birth, Educational Qualification details, experience detail, cast, religion, mobile no, email address are the basic information that a company asks to fill in the registration form. Also, they ask to upload relevant documents for the details filled by the candidate.
- 4-After registration company or organization conducts an online or online written test, written tests can be more than one also.
- 5-After that company or organization will notify the candidate who cleared the written test examination.
- 6-Who cleared the written examination gives the interview in front of a company or organization representative. this interview process can be online or offline.
- 7-Then a company or organization will notify candidates who cleared the all hiring process.
- 8-Candidate share their final acceptance on the offer letter
- 9-Then after Candidate will get a joining letter and both employer and employee find their need
Top job portal sites for Online Recruitment process in India
A job seeker has to visit the top job portal sites for new vacancies. Then after you have to update your basic information in the profile section. these sites provide alerts if any updates belong to your profile. These sites updating all types of available jobs in India. They categorize by many manners like private Jobs, government jobs, work from home jobs, jobs for freshers, the job for engineers, location vise jobs, and sector vise jobs, etc. We are sharing the top job portal site list below. These websites are doing well in the online recruitment process for our country.
Q.1-What is the best job for 12th pass?
Answer-After intermediate you don’t have very good job opportunities because most of all companies asking for a graduation degree for any official work profile. Now it’s better to complete graduation for better job opportunities in the future.
Q.2-How can I get a job in UP?
Answer- Register in job portal sites, Then create your job seeker profile, Select Uttar Pradesh for the preferred location. then you will get daily updates for any job vacancy in your preferred location.
Q.3- Where can I find job opportunities?
Answer-Fallow the answer to the second question and you will get a job opportunity. You will receive a notification when anything matched your profile. then you have to decide you want to apply to that company or not.
Q.4- How can I get free job alerts?
Answer-Fallow the second question’s answer then You will be able to receive a notification when anything matched your profile. these are free notifications. generally they nor not charging anything for notifications. These online recruitment process website also gives email notifications for new vacancy time to time.
What is a Company? What are the type of company and its registration process?