Importance of Aadhar Card Online Updation
As Aadhar card is identification and address proof. Many government schemes required Adhar Card Mandatory for direct benefit transfers. This is why Aadhar Card Online Updation can be not too easy for everyone for security reasons. And also there is a restriction limit to change particulars. few details can be modified through your mobile OTP basis and the remaining can be modified only in the Adhar help Centre. Now in the Aadhaar card, you can change the name, address, gender, and date of birth online. To do this you have to go to the website of UIDAI where you can complete the process online.
Aadhaar card is one of the important documents for identification and address. Whether it is a bank job or taking advantage of any government scheme, the Aadhaar card has to be shown to you almost everywhere. If you do not have an Aadhaar card, you may face difficulty.
In UIDAI, we have to give all the information correctly, but it has been seen many times that the name gets misprinted in the Aadhaar card by mistake or if the date of birth or not, the address gets marked wrong. UIDAI is giving you the opportunity to rectify these mistakes. UIDAI had done the work of shutting down the self-update service on the Aadhaar card some time ago, but now it has been started again.
What type of correction can be done Online?
- Name in the Aadhar card Online
- The date of birth (DOB)
- Current Address
- Mobile number
Process for Aadhar Updates
To complete this process you have to a registered number on the Aadhar card Online. Follow the below-mentioned steps to rectify mistakes online…
Part 1 Login To Aadhar Card Online on UIDAI Website
- Open the Aadhar Card online website uidai.gov.in on your Chrom Browser
- Find The Home Page on the Aadhar Card online website
- On the homepage, you will first see the MY Aadhaar option.
- Now Click on the My Adhar section and find the Update your Aadhar tab.
- Now go to the Update Your Aadhaar section, then go to the option of Update your Demographics Data Online
- Then after clicking on Update your Demographics data Online.
- Then you will reach the official website of the self-service update portal of UIDAI ssup.uidai.gov.in within few steps.
- Now log in with your 12 digit Aadhaar number. Make sure you have registered Mobile no is active also.
- Captcha filling is important to know that you are a real person or not. so fill in the captcha and click on it to send The OTP.
- As above discussed on your mobile to receive, Hopefully, you are doing well to receive OTP, After this, an OTP message will come on your registered mobile number. Some Times it Takes time more than usuals. so don’t worry and wait to receive a massage.
Part 2 Update your Required Detail on Aadhar Card
- After inserting OTP, in the next steps, a new page will open in front of you with some tabs are open to fill.
- Now you have to fill in your personal details such as your address, date of birth, Name, and Gender, and much more information.
- Now you need to select the section in which you want to make changes.
- That means now you will have the option to change the Name, Date of birth, Address.
- If you want to change the name, then you click on the update name.
- And If You Want to change The address then click on the address.
- Now you have selected your section where you want an amendment.
- Then after filling in all details which are mandatory to fill in the open section.
- You must have proof for which you are changing the particulars.
- Suppose if you are going to update/change your Name. Then an ID proof must be required for uploading in the portal.
- A PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Ration card, all can verify your ID and address.
- Upload your proof document
- Then submit the form After filling in all the details.
- Now you will find a verification OTP for verification. fill this OTP on the required section.
- Now you Will get 16 Digit Code for application No.
- You can trace your Aadhar card online Status by using this Code.
Dear Friend hopes you have understood the complete process and you will know all about this government scheme. Please rate us and comment if any things you want to know in detail.