When we are watching Kaun Banega Crorepati on Soni TV, We all at least once also thinking about what is the process to get registered in KBC and how to become a contester on KBC. The Learning Tap team always tries to provide useful information that can increase your additional earning, which can change your lifestyle. Today we will discuss Kaun Banega Crorepati
Basic Information of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’
Kaun Banega Crorepati is known as KBC is an Indian television game show that started in the year 2000. Amitabh Bachchan is showing representative/host/anchor from its first season but Shahrukh khan was an anchor in the third season only. Rest all season hosted by famous Indian actor Amitabh Bacchan. In this game, Amitabh Bachchan asks multiple-choice questions and the contestant has to choose one. if the contestant answered the right answer then he will be promoted to the next question. There is 4 type of lifeline also provided which can be used by contestant as per his/her requirement. Phone a Friend, Audience Pole, 50-50 and ‘ask the expert’. For more detail click here
KBC Registration process for the year 2021
KBC Registration Will be started from 9th May 2021 on the Sonyliv app and its official website. We will provide all processes and information to you know before registering online. KBC Season 13 online registration is started from 9th May 2021, you have to follow the all instructions & information given below.
KBC Registration at Sonyliv app
As you all know that Kaun Banega crorepati, registration has started. Therefore, all of you can go to the online portal and register yourself as soon as possible. We also tell you all that the KBC organization does not ask for any amount. Therefore, you are saved from cheaters.
Eligibility Criteria for contestant
- You have to provide all information correctly during the registration process and you have to ask for proof for the same later.
- All participants must have been Indian citizens and have India Identification proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, passport, etc.
- age of the candidate must have more than 18 years at the time of registration.
- Birth proof also an impotent document for the same
How to Apply for KBC 2021 Online
- Download sonyliv app on your phones.
- fill your contact details like your e-mail id and mobile number.
- Select your Age
- Now choose your gender
- Than signing up and you will get questions with four options A, B, C, D.
- Choose your answers wisely.
KBC Registration 2021 through SMS
- Sony Tv will ask Question on tv for registration
- Question available at a specific time.
- Now you have to send SMS on the given number
- Send your correct Answer to provided Number Via SMS
- SMS Format – KBC
Hopefully, the information is relevant to you and now you will able to register on Kaun Banega Crorepati