Credit card bill payments timely and get rewards by CRED App is true and beneficial. Free Charge founder Kunal Shah initiate the Cred app for making credit card payment easier. If you have multiple credit cards so, it’s much time taking to know all credit cards total and the minimum payable amount and make payment accordingly. Cred is doing these things easier for you on a single platform. You can pay your all type of Master Cards, RuPay, Visa, American Express, and Diners Club Credit cards issued by a most major Indian bank.CRED app is free and available for download on iOS and android platforms. If your Credit score more than 750 then only you can access Cred features.
Advantages of CRED
Friends CRED is a very good initiative and there so many reasons to use CRED lets have a look at the list of advantages.
- CRED notifies you if any hidden charges are found in your credit card statement.
- Show all cards Total payable amount and minimum payable amount in a single window.
- You will get 1 “ CRED COIN” for every Rupees credit card payment through the CRED app, these CRED coins can be redeemed by purchasing the product listed on the app.
- You can track your upcoming bills and payment history for all credit cards.
- ‘Kill the bill’ feature is helping you to clear your liabilities and earn rewards for payments.
- You will notify for the delay in payment, newly generated statements, interest charge or if any other charge mentioned in the statement.
List of Credit Card issuing bank
Dear reader we will happy to inform you that you can pay your credit card bill using CRED app . Please find below list.
- SBI Credit Card
- Axis Credit Card
- ICICI Credit Card
- HDFC Credit Card
- Citibank Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Kotak Credit Card
- Indusind Bank Credit Card
- Canara Bank Credit Card
- RBL Credit Card
- Yes Bank Credit Card
- PNB Credit Card
- BOI Credit Card
- Indian Bank Credit Card
- Vijaya Bank Credit Card
- PhonePe Credit Card
- BOB Credit Card
- IOB Credit Card
- HSBC Credit Card
- DCB Bank Credit Card
- Syndicate Bank Credit Card
- SBH Credit Card
How to Use CRED
In this section, you will know how to download CRED and how to signup using your mobile no. also how to add your credit card in the app. have a look below and understand the whole process to get cred reward for bill payment.
- Install the CRED app from the play store and sign up with your mobile number.
- Submit OTP, Then the app will verify OTP then CRED will check your credit score and show details of you if you are eligible for the same.
- After eligibility verification, you will ask to add all credit cards linked to your registered mobile number. 10 credit cards can be added at a time, you can add more if required as per your need.
- CRED will transfer 1 Rupee to each added card for verification, and then after you can pay your bill and get the reward for every payment.
How To Make Credit Card Payments on CRED APP
In CRED App You can pay your credit card bills through UPI, net banking, and debit card. let me share the steps below to pay your pending bills on CRED App:
- Open and Log in to your CRED app. Go to the ‘Cards’ tab, select the card whose bill you want to pay.
- Minimum due and total due will be on your screen select which you want to pay and click next.
- Select the payment method as per your interest. (UPI, Net banking or Debit Card)
- For the UPI Option, Link your UPI address then verify the address before making your payment.
- For the debit card option, fill in the card no and expiry detail with CVV for the payment process.
- For the net banking option, choose your bank. Then You will be going to your bank’s net banking page, then login in to your bank for the payment process.
- After that, you will notify of the received amount and this received amount will transfer to your selected credit card.
Hopefully, you understand all about the CRED app and you will use it for earning rewards. for this type of other beneficial information, you may visit our technology section.
Thanks for reading this article , please share to other on WhatsApp or Facebook